[Theforum] inventory

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 16:19:05 CST 2002

ya, there are a couple of options in the area, and they're all pretty
reasonable for the resources we use. its not quite as open as it was two
years ago, when providers were giving away bandwidth to sites for the
publicity, but there are a couple options if it ever came to that

i do have other ideas, but i'd still like to hear if anyone else is
intersted in this, and what ideas they may have

.djc.