[Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 25 13:00:10 CST 2002

i'm not sure about that kind of cautious timeline.. the sister company of
starkmedia is a printing company, and they were finishing up 2002
calendars in November.

it's not like we'd be doing 50,000 of these or anything, so worrying about
suppliers is a bit premature IMO.

I've noticed lots of reasons *NOT* to do some of the ideas that've been
brought up in the last couple days, and thats too bad.

.djc.