[Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Mon Feb 25 18:29:01 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
Subject: RE: [Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting

> it's not as easy for us as for the "2002's 12 Most Adorable Kittens"
> calendar, for example. they only have to put up 12 pics of kittens and
> yarn. so, thats where i see it being stuck. anyone have suggestions?

I reckon hold a competition on evolt.org to create images to put on the
calendar. The best 12 (this could go to a "website-registered-public" vote,
once that app is finished :-) can go in the calendar, with a
supadupafantastic winner going on the cover.

We could have a different web design/dev related theme for each month
(suggestions on a postcard to the usual address).

Cheers,

Olly
[the getting far to excited about all this one]