cuby cap (was RE: [Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting)

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Wed Feb 27 01:38:37 CST 2002

>+1e(big number)
>
>[Uh ... this isn't an 'old guy' with thinning hair thing is it?]

+1 from an old guy whose hair still needs to be trimmed MONTHLY to prevent
it from obscuring his entire upper body. If I can't get a cuby hat (what's
that spare 'e' always doing in there?) I'm just gonna shave it off.

>Mmmmm ... 'killing for cubes'! .... Tasty!  That's not one of
>our new 'services' is it?    ;-)

Cube, as in, steak?

>RonL.
>[BTW - these kinds of things can be great 'incentives' in
>volunteer organizations.  How many of our folks would enter
>one of our competitions (and pay the entry fee) ... just for a
>chance to win a "cubey" cap?]

Bingo. Like someone recently said (now, who was that?) "i'd kill for a
baseball cap with the evolt cubes stitched on it"

joel