[Theforum] calendars, books

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 27 18:59:20 CST 2002

Adrian,

Personally .. I think this is our best option .. trying to come up with the
cash to fund this project is going to be difficult, at best.  Order
processing (physically .. not technically ;) .. can be labour intensive and
time-consuming.  Probably even too big a job for one person to do in their
spare time.  But, I'm thinking way too far ahead ;)

IOW .. I support this idea 100% ... if they turn us down .. I think we'd do
well to look at other publishers.

My two cents,

Michele