[Theforum] fundraising again.

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Fri Mar 1 00:17:00 CST 2002

> And, yes, I like your idea of $15/year.  (or whatever value we
> decide upon)

I think that at $15/year (roughly $1/month), we should be able to convince
all MEO's to pay up/donate, and remain on the server.

> s.e.o. = stock.evolt.org .. as in stock photography ..
> evolt.org's members'
> photos  (Isaac, provide more details if there are any, please)

Stuff that people can use within their designs, or make requests, etc. I had
an offlist email that I bounced off a few people a couple of weeks back.
I'll get it cleaned up and online soon. Fuck it, I'll do it now before beer
o'clock.

> One of the things we need cash for .. is to pre-purchase items we want for

True.

> | "Arranging a beervolt soon? Order your party pack from the nearest
> | distributor: Australasia, North and South America, Europe, Asia, etc."
>
> This is a very good idea.

I know. I am an ideas machine. ;)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au