[Theforum] fundraising again.

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Fri Mar 1 07:28:03 CST 2002

:: I think that at $15/year (roughly $1/month), we should be
:: able to convince
:: all MEO's to pay up/donate, and remain on the server.

+1 Especially the folks who have stuff on there that they spent a good
amount of effort in developing. I think the key here is to keep evolt an
"organization" in the eyes of its members. The wording for this has to
be cleverly crafted so that we don't come across sounding like a
commercial business.

IOW, we want members to feel like they're "donating", not "paying".

Alan