[Theforum] list slaps

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 2 04:09:09 CST 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> cool. lets get some more people to help with 'admin' stuff then.

we've already got 20-some people there...

near as i can tell, we've got plenty of people...

am i missing something?

some of those other admin duties require access to the servers... if you can
open up the necessary access, i've got no problem adding more folks, but if
you don't give them the right privs to help out with all of it, it's kinda moot...

for instance, i can re-work the CSS stuff i've been meaning to do if you re-
enable my FTP access to the servers...

anyone innerested, gimme a holler...