[Theforum] Web based forum

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 11:29:04 CST 2002

> From: "Alan Lloyd" <alan.lloyd0 at btinternet.com>
>
> Has the idea of having a web based forum to compliment thelist been
> thought about. Is it something that could be considered. I am sure
> there are a lot of people who don't want to receive a lot of mail
> every day but would benefit from a web based forum that they could
> visit when or if they wanted to.

we actually have one kind person on the list doing an NNTP version
for us...  trying to find info...

wait -- here it is:
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/detail/c/Week-of-Mon-
20020218.html/d/4180

from that tip:

Did you know thelist has a NNTP gateway? It can come in handy
when you're on the road, or away from your primary computer.
Chris Evans graciously provides the service from his fuseware.com
site, and the info (along with some other good lists) can be found at
http://www.fuseware.com/support/

Or, point your Usenet client at news://fuseware.com/evolt