[Theforum] Progress updates?

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sat Mar 9 17:24:12 CST 2002

From: "Lachlan Cannon" <tiedefenderdelta6 at yahoo.com>

| Hey everyone, just wondering whether anyone has any new
| updates on one of the various things that have been talked
| about lately.

good question.

| for example - how is the progress on the methods of
| fundraising. Has anyone considered any of the issues with
| charging for meo hosting I discussed earlier? is someone
| looking at the various donation schemes?

well, i'm wading through the posts and collecting the ideas in an organized
manner (not finished yet, got a little sidetracked)
i will have them ready later on this week. that way we can hopefully decide
upon implementation on each and everyone of them (or reject those that
aren't really doable).

| the voting app spec - how's that going? ready to be moved
| to thesite yet?

yes it is, but it's lacking a person to take it over there and see it
through production, since amanda isn't on thesite mailing list.

| does anyone have a problem with the idea of seperating the
| comment notification into two options, one for comments on
| comments, the other for comments on articles, as was
| suggested earlier, or can that be moved to thesite?

no objection from this corner.

| what about isaac's question about the future layout of
| evolt? anyone put anything together for that?

well, he is, and knowing that his suggestion will be such a great one, i'm
not even going to try :) but by all means, if anyone wants to have a go.
please do.

thanks
elfur