[Theforum] RE: [everywhere] Article Alert - Micropayments Pushed in Norway

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Mar 13 05:58:38 CST 2002

>> http://members.evolt.org/isaac/evolt/redesign3.gif
>
>rudy hates three columns...  i don't....

yes, i do, passionately

the web is not print, the web is not print, the web is not print

the black tab that you all seem to dislike so much? artifice

please let us not design the artifices before the functionality

isaac, if you're worried about a design looking so 2000-ish, please please
please don't use dotted lines, i am so sick of those already and it's only
march

how come there's no discussion of what will be on the home page?  it all
seems to be centered around what the home page will look like

that's not what the redesign project is supposed to be for

oh, sure, while we're at it, we'll change the look, and isaac's the man for
the job, dotted lines notwithstanding

but we should be talking about the buttons and form boxes and links and
features and so on that will be there in the redesign

not how it's all laid out...

rudy