[Theforum] review for contribution page

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 26 15:24:11 CST 2002

<quote who="Elfur Logadottir">

> however, this sentence caught my attention:
> "Currently, we offer Cold Fusion, PHP, MySQL, Oracle, Perl, and Python
> technologies for developers to try out."
>
> don't we offer ChiliASP as well?

erf. i'm a dumbass.

> (btw: spelling error in environments, the last word in that paragraph)

> "Bandwidth costs specifically are the biggest expendature for us - we
> currently transfer between 80-100Gb/month."

> and finally in the thanks section:
> "Regardless of how what or how much you choose to contribute "
> isn't the former 'how' something that shouldn't be there??

> good work dan

thanks, prolly be sending out a mailing to the m.e.o folks tonite/tomorrow
to show this off, announce the mousepads(I decided to front the cost of an
extra batch, we'll now have both designs.. wasn't up for the bickering), and
announce the new webmail program.

anything else that pops up, lemme know