[Theforum] review for contribution page (fwd)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 23:00:11 CST 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> not to be an asshole, but you're giving to dan at evolt.org who is
> paying the bill @ evolt.org and it all goes to the same place, more or
> less.
>
> i realize what you're saying, but i thought i made it pretty clear on
> that page where the money/parts/articles/help go.

*i* know better, but that's because i'm of the damn founders...

i'm playing devil's advocate for a reason...

and my devil's advocate side says, "I'm giving to dan?  no, i want to give to
evolt.org", regardless of what the page says...

as it is, IRL, i don't make donations to *anyone* without knowing where it
goes... makes some people annoyed, i know, but at least with NPR and a
local theatre, i needed that comfort level to open my wallet...

so, do what you want with that information, disregard it, whatever, you don't
have to please me...