[Theforum] review for contribution page

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Fri Mar 29 08:47:31 CST 2002

>> On 02:57 PM 3/26/2002, Daniel J. Cody said to me:
>>>http://members.evolt.org/contribute/
>>>
>>>hows the wording/grammer/spelling look?

Well, I missed the whole flippin' conversation, but it looks great.

One thing - in the middle, where it switches from evolt.org speaking to the
reader/visitor speaking -

"If you're signing up for a paypal.com account, use our account
(djc at members.evolt.org) as a 'referral' for an extra $5!)</p>

mebbe we oughta make the change clearer? Indentation, <hr>, something to
make it clear that this is a form I can interact with, not just more
explanation to read.

BTW, thanks for misspelling 'grammar' and not 'spelling' . . . (I tried to
resist; resistance was futile)

joel