[Theforum] (was) let's kill it

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 17 20:28:26 CDT 2002

Isaac,

>I've been involved with evolt.org from the very beginning, and so my
>awareness of progress and invested emotion is substantial.

Ditto.

>With the divisions amongst the major players within the
>community, I just can't see these things happening,

I thought I'd give one more stab at it.

>and am thus looking for
>alternative projects on which to spend my time (in addition to 2.5
>businesses).

And I've taken my ball and spent many months shooting hoops by myself
on the sidelines. There are other teams we could all try out for, and
perhaps we will. I just want to try to help turn this one around once
more.

Thanks,
Marlene

P.S. Hope you're doing well.