[Theforum] Re: What do you want to do ? Faster, evolt, kill kill!

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Thu Apr 18 18:18:36 CDT 2002

> fwiw, i've never felt dan has intentionally acted to the detriment of
> evolt.org... i've always felt he's acted in its best interests...

I really don't know.

I can think of a number of ways in which Dan has behaved that have not
been in evolt's best interest. Do I think he sets out to act that way?
No. Not really. Though it's hard to tell.

I also want to say that I'm not meaning to pile on Dan but, frankly,
he's the one at the top. He is the one in charge and I think changes
need to happen there.

I also don't want to put all the success and failure on Dan's head. So
many people have put their time and skills and energy into this project
and it's truly amazing that it has come this far and has so many assets
and has connected so many people. Dan didn't make this a success on his
own but neither is he making it a failure.

This whole thread started regarding what to do with admin. I want admin
(the idea and the group) to stay and I want it to regain some of its
leadership and power. I am open to other suggestions but there needs to
be a localization of leadership and power. That's what I think.

- ae