[Theforum] That old file you needed Michele ...

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 18 21:52:10 CDT 2002

From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

|> Here it is, in it's entirety (is that a word?)
| Yup it is a word ... :)

thanks.

| Thanks a million for pulling that out of your files .. greatly
appreciated.

np.

| There definitely appears to be a difference of opinions in what Admin's
| responsibilities/tasks were to entail.
|
| Let's get it sorted out. [...] Let's get the definition of Admin sorted
out once and for all.
| Then perhaps we really can move on.

better yet. let's leave the definition of admin blurry for a few more days
and address it while defining the complete structure of evolt.org and even
reorganizing the tasks and the workers completing them.

i'm worried that by defining only admin now we're abandoning the big
picture. and i think we *really* need to focus on the big picture. first
make the skeleton before adding the meat.

so, let's focus on my other email please, this was just for documentation
;)

thanks
*the structured one*