[Theforum] That old file you needed Michele ...

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Apr 18 22:14:38 CDT 2002

From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

| Are we still doing the fact finding mission?  I *really* think its a very
| important step.  Not that it is the only important step .. but I don't
want
| to abandon that.

if i have a say, yes we are. and yes it is important. that is a part of the
source those groups should use to seek fuel for their thoughts.

| And, I want there to be enough time for everyone (including Dan) to
respond.
| After all, that's only fair .. out of everyone, I think it's fair to say
| that Dan has contributed a lot to this org.

well, out of everyone, many others have as well. Let's not focus too much
on individual past contribution, but rather on both individual and
collective future contribution.

anyways rest asure, we won't reach a consensus in two weeks even if we
tried. having left the argument and the discussion of the past behind us
when dan re-enters is however a very good thing. (i just pray that he still
will be in the habit of reading the most recent mail first :/ so that he
won't see the past discussion until after he realizes that we're allready
moving on).

| If there's any mini-groups you want me on, let me know.  I'm gone most of
| the time the next three days, but I'll check mail at night.

it's not about me (or theforum) wanting you in any group, it's about you
offering your time to participate after we've defined the groups ... so
*that's* our first 'next-step'

how many groups and the tasks of each group.

cheers
elfur
*honestly, really going to bed now*