[Theforum] on a lighter note

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Fri Apr 19 00:12:51 CDT 2002

>perhaps i'll got to bed or iron a hawaiian shirt for tomorrow...

impressive list of achievements. I'm so proud of us.

do *not* iron Hawaiian shirts. they are designed to be slightly rumpled in
order to properly capture the sweat as it trickles down your from your
armpits. ironed, it hangs limp from your shoulders (assuming you have such)
and never touches your sweaty torso, thereby eliminating one of its primary
functions

perhaps I'll go to bed and sleep in a hawaiian shirt so it's ready for work
tomorrow  . .. ...