Hope for Patience Was: (Re: [Theforum] What do you want to do ?Faster, evolt, kill kill!)

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 21 20:48:41 CDT 2002

> Here's hoping he's reading (Hi Dan!) in reverse order...

+1.  I should have been reading in reverse order too.

But I still don't think we should ever have to fear the life of evolt.org
because of one person's will. This is something that has been discussed over
an over again. Nor do I wish anyone to believe that I think Dan will
arbitrarily turn the machines off. I know his heart is here, but people can,
and do, change.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215