[Theforum] Wiki, no tiki.... Not worky, worky

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 24 04:06:46 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 03:04  am, David McCreath wrote:

> "There have been problems accessing this site using MSIE5.1.4 on OSX,
> others are having issues with accessing it too. If anyone asks, tell
> them to use Netscape."

Given that MSIE5.1.4/OSX is what I use to manage the site,
I don't think so.

If anyone does have problems where it returns an error,
could you please report them to me, including:
1) The page you got the error
2) What you were doing at the time (if you were editing, the
    edit you were making)
3) The full error traceback contained in HTML comments.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,