[Theforum] RE: leadership

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Mon Apr 29 14:57:44 CDT 2002

Here, Here!  Well said!  I hope that it does lay to rest that particular
item too.

If anything, the discussions over that period of time got some people to
talk about items that were obviously on their mind for some period of time,
and also got some lurkers to stop their lurking :)

As far as being judged by the group here at Evolt, I hope that I don't have
to pass that muster to get into heaven either.  It's a really rough crowd!
;-)  I am afraid that I would be spending my eternity in purgatory at best.

I am impressed by what you have contributed to Evolt.  I hope that I can
contribute something, (productive), to Evolt in the future, now that I have
been sucked into the forum's deep abyss of these discussions.

I do have to give credit to the rest of the group also.  I am certainly an
outsider, if there is one in the forum.  Even with that said, I have found
acceptance of my statements remarkable in my opinion.  I think that also is
a quality that can be praised here at Evolt.  Most organizations do not open
their doors and discussions on subjects, such as have been discussed here,
to people who have not had a history of contribution to that org in the
past.  I am truly honored by that and wish to repay that honor with
something tangible.  I hope that in the future I can be a productive monkey
too!  (or is that a monkey do, monkey doo? (gosh that almost sounds
rectal)).

Brian