[Theforum] Which Online Stores Do You Shop From?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Apr 29 22:36:44 CDT 2002

http://chapters.indigo.ca/

For Canadians.  I haven't read through the requirements, but if one must be
a Canadian resident/citizen, I'll volunteer to accept the monies on evolt's
behalf and send them to djc or an evolt.org account (whichever is
determined).

So, my thought is this .. for books, have a link purchase this from your
supplier of choice:  Amazon, Chapters/Indigo, B&N, etc.

Michele