<tips> Calendar .. was Re: [Theforum] sponsorships

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 00:09:12 CDT 2002

do you really think we have enough *CHOKE* 'brand recognition' though to
sell calendars in any sort of retail outlet? maybe we do, i don't know..

i mean, i'd love to be able to walk into my local Wal-Mart and be able
to pick up a <body> tshirt, don't get me wrong ;)

i could easily see us selling 100 calendars @ $10 each year to cover
1/12th the cost of that years bandwidth though..