<tips> Calendar .. was Re: [Theforum] sponsorships

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 03:02:31 CDT 2002

Sorry, that was probably not too clear. I'm not suggesting that we *don't*
do a calendar. I just think that (a) it's not going to be sold in a manner
another than direct interaction with members, and (b) it shouldn't be a core
means of supporting the organisation financially.

IMHO, we should build a core on MEO/other subscription stuff, and
potentially careful corporate sponsorship, and then float the branded
products and related ideas on top of that.

isaac