[Theforum] Evolt.net

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Tue Apr 30 07:02:15 CDT 2002

Different topic.

Does this organization, (Evolt), have any interest in picking up the domain
registration of evolt.net?  I happen to have been in contact with the
squatter who now controls it and have dickered down to a price of $550 US
dollars.  I would be willing to pitch in $100 toward it if you wanted it,
(maybe more if there is an abundance of interest).  It appears to me that
the squatter has locked himself into 10 years of registration, hence the
semi lofty price.  (BTW-he was originally asking approx $3000 until I
embarrassed him.)