[Theforum] Re: sponsorships

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 11:43:22 CDT 2002

> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
[...]
> And for the person who's contributing totally because he hopes for
> recognition, well, we'll take his money too...

+1, but see reply to miriam...

> Personally, I'm willing to explore the option of corporate
> sponsorship, but I want to make sure we don't:
>  1. become biased in any way
>  2. look like we've become biased in any way

agreed...

> But how would we make sure that the things in dean's list never
> happened? A contract, right? Um, with whom? de ja vu?

déjà vu?  how?  who else did we do this with?

but yes, an agreement would be needed...

we also need an internal agreement that the committees always
stay true to that overall charter with regard to sponsorships and the
like...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself