Group Names .. was .. Re: [Theforum] Charter Working Group

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu May 2 09:51:13 CDT 2002

I would akin this(maybe poorly) to the 'backend group;(Servers,
networking, etc..) saying they should be too different groups because
the server administration is much different than network administration,
which is *WAY* different than managing user accounts.

what that group, as a whole, needs to figure out is if they can do it
together, and if not, split a group *off itself* to tackle that thing
which is so different..

its not the best example, but i'm late for a meeting...

.djc.