Group Names .. was .. Re: [Theforum] Charter Working Group

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 2 09:51:54 CDT 2002

> Add this yourself to your FactFindingMission page please .... and to Simon's
> deo page (I think its on the wiki .. Simon saw the messages anyway).

I don't think there was a page on the wiki, so I've created one. It's at:

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/DeoCoders

I didn't know about GC (is that Garrett?) or Ken Kloger. If you guys are
interested can you drop me a quick line to give me your email addresses?

If anyone else is interested and isn't on the wiki page above, drop me a
line or just add yourself to the page.

Cheers,

Simon