[Theforum] quick change

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue May 7 17:29:06 CDT 2002

adrian is the new thelist admin. i'm tired of battling about the whole
issue and getting personaly bitchslapped offlist everytime i try don't
agree with something.

i've made the technical argument for the way things are, but have
changed  thelist to they way its being asked for and the most vocal
proponent of that plan is dealing with the repurcusions, not me.

as i mentioned to adrian, if any changes are needed on the OS level,
i'll be happy to make them. he has access to everything else.

its pretty apparent that a couple very outspoken people don't want me to
have anything to do with evolt anymore, no matter how much they sugar
coat it.

i do thank them for having he courtesy to bring out the personal attcks
on and off list while i was in the country this time though. there have
been those of us who've said we put so much time into evolt because its
fun, ya know? how fun are some of you making it?

and maybe i'll just take a breather right here before i say something
that i may regret later.