[Theforum] quick change

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed May 8 14:23:39 CDT 2002

Hmm..

Perhaps I was misinformed.  When I joined Admin, along with Matt W. and
David McCreath, we were given the password and instructions on how to
administer thelist (among many other things of course ;).  At least, that's
how I remember it.  A few individuals have recently stated that they used to
administer thelist, I just assumed all of Admin when I joined had the
passwords and knowledge for this task.

It wasn't my intention to mislead nor misrepresent the facts.

Also, the email application within a.e.o. was built much later and didn't
and still doesn't have any impact on how thelist is/was managed.  The two
entities, as well as the third, that being priv level 3 or greater on weo,
are entirely different systems.

Michele