[Theforum] quick change

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 14:48:41 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 08:38  pm, Martin wrote:

>> BTW, I'm wondering why thechat is allowed to be spidered by Google?
>
> If someone can point out where I as list admin can
> turn that off, and then get thechat membership to agree to
> it, I'd be happy to change that.

...although as
1) addresses are somewhat spam armoured
2) pretty much all those addresses are identically spiderable from
     thelist
3) There are the same usefulness arguments as for any list
    archive
I'm not sure there's as strong a case. But if the membership want it,
I'm entirely happy.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,