[Theforum] quick change

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed May 8 15:35:05 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:

> While a member *could* spam a list, I would guess that
> they'd only get to do it once.

<admitted cheap shot>
kind of like a filtered post with a bad subject line that slipped
through and was was corrected for?
<end cheap shot>

Not to start fights or poke anyone, just something to consider as we
move forward trying to improve evolt.org.

Too big a ruffle over this, I think prompted by past issues and raw
feelings.  We have two solutions in place now, subbed posters only and
the filtering has been updated to prevent any more of these things
slipping through . . . and used up a lot bandwidth and energy.

As I stated above, let's consider things more thouroughly, with calmer
spirits as we move forward.

Ron D.