[Theforum] list management

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 19:21:55 CDT 2002

Sure as hell not me, that's for sure.  I was in there several
times per day - approving a lot of posts that got held for safety
reasons by MG (yes, it does work), discarding some stuff which
got held (including 30+ Klez attempts, yes, it did work) and
adding filter keywords from time to time to prevent 'zombie'
Klez attempts which went through with nothing but a subject
line (_people_ have to do that).

> and if you're listening,
> folks, wanna add youself to the wiki at:
> http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/ListManagement

 >:-(

How many more times and places do I need to add that?

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com