[Theforum] Re: (no subject)

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Sat May 11 08:16:26 CDT 2002

Um....Look.

I've known Amanda, Rudy, Dan, etc., etc. for years. I know how to
read their mail and get the intent out of it, or at least I think I
can, so take this comment for what it is.

Amanda was not trolling by my reckoning. There's a difference between
trolling and calling someone to the carpet for an answer. It sounded
to me that she just wants an answer.

I just wanted to make it clear that not everyone thinks she's trolling.

Ron - I read your opinion. I don't agree with it.

Dan's dropping all of the things he's done for evolt in a very
disorganized way. There's no transition - we're left playing catch
up. While I get the impression that he may feel that he's been fired,
I still would like to hear a simple mail stating the complete story.
from his perspective.

Dan - I just want to hear your side from you, and not conjecture from others.

As for who's fed up....well, you forgot my name Amanda.

As for levity - If .jeff can still joke about stuff here, then things
can't be so bad. Let it go.

And just for nothing, I had  a dream last night that all of the
people around me were eating flowers. Must be a flash back to Monsoon
Wedding or something.

bob

--
bob davis