[Theforum] Re: (no subject)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat May 11 12:06:02 CDT 2002

> From: Ron Dorman <rondorman at vteamtechnologies.com>
[...]
> I never thought I would feel the way I feel tonight, I never thought I
> would say what I am going to say now.  Most of my remembrances of your
> involvement with evolt.org are that you have been argumentative,
> confrontational, disrespectful, disruptive and very outspoken against
> dan.  I feel that evolt.org would benefit from your absence until the
> ill spirit is changed.
[...]

we should not begin, IMO, to suggest kicking people out just because
we don't like what they say -- i don't care who anyone thinks it's
targetted toward (dan, me, that galt guy)... if we use amanda's post
as a baseline, then we are *all* guilty of letting our emotions seep
into these discussions at one point or another...

i think it would be an unfortunate precedent...

and i would have been gone years ago because i am the most guilty of
being confrontational against *everyone* at least once, partly as
devil's advocate, and partly because i do feel passionately about a
lot of evolt.org stuff and i don't back down without good reason...

not to mention, i don't believe amanda's absence would change a durn
thing here...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself