[Theforum] list management

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sat May 11 15:56:31 CDT 2002

From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| - i've suggested that i shouldn't be handing out the access, as it is
| not my decision, however, i would love to speed this up as sometimes
| i do things that keep me away from email for upwards of 12 hours (how
| sad is that?)...
|
| so, can we get a vote rolling on some names?  how does that sound?

i think that the list currently on the wiki page is a good collection of
distributed names.

sorted by timezones:

Isaac Forman (+0930)
Madhu Menon (+0530)
Martin Burns (+0000) for thechat
William Anderson (+0000)
Alan Lloyd (+0000)
Adrian Roselli (-0500)
Michele Foster (-0500)
Brian King (-0500)
Hugh Blair (-0600)
Dean Mah (-0700)
Jeff Howden (-0800)
Erika Meyer (-0800) for thechat

so i'm giving +1 to this list of managers as the interim solution while
we're developing the new structure of the whole shibang.

thanks
elfur