[Theforum] Re: Moving On

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun May 12 12:04:18 CDT 2002

Dean wrote:
>I am sorry to see you go and hope that at some point in time you will
>find the time and interest to come back.  Your help in getting us
>orgranized, especially on thesite, and your dedication to testing and
>QA work has been invaluable.  I really do not know who will fill that
>void now.
>
>Best luck in all of your future endeavours and please let us know how
>you are doing every once in a while.

Yeah, what he said.

evolt.org owes you. i used to tell people that the only time we ever had
anything get beyond discussion on thesite or theforum was when you were
keeping track of votes and who was doing what - and then whipping them
into gear when they were slacking :)

You will surely be missed. But not by me - we're still gonna be hanging
out.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com