[Theforum] Re: My situation.

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon May 13 13:21:01 CDT 2002

djc wrote:
>I had a big long 'typical dan' email written up, but it's length and
>general cheese factor have led to it's demise

While I love the "typical dan" emails, I suppose it's appropriate that
this email's style be different: a symbol of a rather dramatic change in
many ways.

Dan, as much as this community relies on you (and, it does), when it
starts affecting your goals and your personal life, you've got to do what
you're doing. How long you've stuck with it and endured the effect
evolt.org has had on other aspects of your life is a tribute to the type
of person you are.

You can be assured that there are still many members at evolt.org that
will step up and try to compensate, although it won't be the same.

evolt.org owes you more than can ever be repaid. whatever people wish to
say, evolt.org would not exist if it were not for you. it would not be
where it is today if it were not for you.

i think it's safe to say that the entire evolt.org community wishes you
the best of luck in the future. if the last four years are any indication,
we'll be hearing your name and about your accomplishments again and again.

i'll see you the next time i visit Milwaukee.

rock on, brother.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com