[Theforum] Mousepads

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 21:07:00 CDT 2002

> From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
>
> Continuing the isaac-only thread (christ, and I'm the one who doesn't
> even use a mousepad!), A1 (mentioned in the previous email) look like
> they're pretty helpful/flexible.

sorry, back-to-back episodes of Enterprise, and then i gotta get
ready for the midnight showing of Episode II...

> For example, we could ship small boxes of them to specific locations
> (some to Australia, some to CA, some to US, etc) and then someone in
> each location distribute from there.

yep...

> Can anyone tell what it'd cost to post an A4-sized envelope with a
> little mousepad in it within the US, CA, and maybe from UK to
> elsewhere in Europe?
[...]

would depend on weight, but probably <$1 in the US...

in fact, A1 may know, since i suspect they've done these as promo
pieces for someone at some point...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself