[Theforum] EvoltMove

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu May 16 10:03:52 CDT 2002

> From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
>
> > So space isn't the issue.
>
> exactly
>
> it's bandwidth
>
> what about putting beo on a cd?

we can't charge for it, so it's not a revenue source...

i do like the distributed archive option, although that's a bit insane
to manage...

plus, we'll need to get a burn of the most recent version (when we
know what we're doing) of beo on CD(s) so the transition will be
eaier... we'll have to impose on dan for that one...

> might earn us a bit more coin than mousepads
>
> we need to find a source of revenue, folks

swing back to the sponsorhsips discussion i referenced again
yesterday, because we've got and mousepads already opened as
topics, but with no resolution....

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself