[Theforum] Re: meo

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat May 18 13:14:19 CDT 2002

On Saturday, May 18, 2002, at 04:43  pm, A. Erickson wrote:

>> Well, I think we have to decide now more or less what we're
>> saving.
>
> I think you're being too hasty.

I think so too. If we were looking at an end of May cut-off then
yes, but we're not.

I think what we will need to do now is not decide what goes and
what stays, but the prioritisation. Closer to the cut-off date, then
we can work out how far down the list we can go.

>> Beo doesn't matter as much
>
> Not true at all. B.e.o is what is brought up most as the resource that
> the community of web developers beyond evolt use.

However, I would think that resources which evolt *members* use
are more important.

Yes, beo has a PR use. Yes it's used by members. But if the primary
benefit is for non-members, then it has to live below leo, weo and meo.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,