[Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon May 20 14:09:24 CDT 2002

I think Matt and Rudy and Ron among others are, for example, giving it
'proper thought'.

Waiting till the last minute is whats daft IMO. If something
unforseeable happens to me lets say in November, and you guys don't have
your shit together, then you're up shit creek without a proverbial
paddle. Not that you NEED me to be here or anything, but I think the
transition will happen a lot smoother with me around on this end.

And not to sound like the bad money grubber guy, but I'd appreciate you
not using seven months if you don't NEED it. The offer stands regardless
of course, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't wait till Jan just
because you can put it off for a couple months. Again, if that amount of
time is really needed, I'm more than happy with the situation.

Dan