[Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon May 20 18:09:44 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

> I think Matt and Rudy and Ron among others are, for example, giving it
> 'proper thought'.
>
> Waiting till the last minute is whats daft IMO. If something
> unforseeable happens to me lets say in November, and you guys don't
> have your shit together, then you're up shit creek without a
> proverbial paddle. Not that you NEED me to be here or anything, but I
> think the transition will happen a lot smoother with me around on
> this end.

Hmm something I was thinking about too - a lot of people are thinking "ooh,
January, needs to be done by then" - no, it needs to be done, dusted,
tested, running, and soaked by January - I see no reason whatsoever to leave
everything running as-is until the very day Dan's offer of service expires,
then switchover to something else.  I think I'd rather see it done and
completed long before then.  The clock is ticking - the fact that it's
ticking towards January doesn't omit the possibility we could stop worrying
about the clock in October (for example).

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'