[Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon May 20 19:57:16 CDT 2002

> 1. No one is interested in waiting until the last second.
> 2. Ron has put his name on the list as a person willing to host.
> 3. weo/leo are priority #1.

>From here, I think our best process is to:

 - determine the exact requirements of each service
 - call for tenders from hosting providers (including ron)
 - evaluate offerings on price *and* stability/etc
 - *
 - make a collective choice

* right about here, we're going to have to compare the costs of moving our
services to rented hardware and the costs of just co-locating our existing
hardware.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au