[Theforum] Re: meo

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue May 21 11:43:17 CDT 2002

1. Evolt needs WEO and LEO.  (duh.)

**

2. BEO *is* and has been a vital part of what evolt is, and it has
been that way for a very long time.  If at all possible, BEO should
be saved and it should continue to be a core service of evolt.

Besides, Veen has it in his latest book... well, in some copies,
anyway.  He promised it will be in the next printing, lest we send a
mob to kick his shins.

but I digress.

What I mean to say is BEO is important.

**

3. MEO is a wonderful idea, but it strikes me as being that we as an
org may not be ready for all it entails.  At this time, it is too
much giving and not enough receiving.  And management is an issue,
until we're better structured.

I think it should be okay to consider it a good idea who's time may
not be now. Maybe again later.

**

4. DEO, FEO: I always thought were of less (cost/benefit) value and
could potentially dilute focus away from our core.

I don't care if they live or die.  Personally.

**

Those are my thoughts on our services.

Erika