[Theforum] Re: meo abuse

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue May 21 15:05:54 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:
>> meo accounts have only been shut down when there is a blatent disregard
>> for our rules
>> no, meo accounts have NEVER been as strictly enforced as is being
>> suggested here
>So you're saying that the service wasn't run as per the front page of
>meo (which is what was agreed btw).

yesterday, i was driving down Princeton Pike. the speed limit is 50 mph. i
was going about 52 mph. there was a cop right next to me. he didn't pull
me over.

a few years back, i was driving down River Road. the speed limit is 35
mph. i was going about 57 mph. there was a cop waiting on the side of the
road. he pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com