[Theforum] monies?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 12:54:49 CDT 2002

i've seen a few different takes on this, and i suspect there's so
disparity in perceptions we hold on things like funding and
sponsorships...

i've also seen a few comments that suggest that corporate
sponsorships are viewed by some as inappropriate to some
degree...

so, as someone who tried to bring a corp sponsorship to the table,
and doesn't even know what our policies are, should we chat about
*what* we're comfortable accepting as a group?

donations?
corporate sponsorships?
"payment" for some services?
etc...

and given that, what is acceptable in return?

feel good?
link off a sponsors page?
keep the service running for that person?
etc...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself