[Theforum] list admin -- vote?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 13:07:26 CDT 2002

> From: "John Handelaar" <genghis at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> ...meanwhile, we seem to have created the first 'group'.

almost, still wondering if there's another pwd i should use instead
of the 'root' pwd (no, i don't mean system root, i just dunno what to
call it right now)...

> Questions:
>
> 1.  Can it have a list (public archives, of course)
> 2.  Can it create its own list, or does someone else have
>     to do it?
> 3.  Do the answers to 1 and 2 correlate in the way
>     we intend them to?
>
> [Not, really really *not*, intending for those Qs to
> be the basis of an argument.  I just don't know what the
> answers are.]

you mean a list for the poor bastards stuck admining the list?

i'd, um, suggest we use admin... it exists, after all...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself