[Theforum] prioritization vote - last call

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Wed May 22 19:57:12 CDT 2002

>>The priorities are (in descending) order of significance:
>>1) leo
>>2) weo
>>3) meo
>>4) beo

+1 , i'd say leo/weo are both priority #1, but i'd also like to see
every effort made to keep beo and meo alive.  If a solid long term plan
can't be found for all *eo sites, I'd rather see everything run from one
box(with bandwifth restrictions, etc) in the interim and take a
performance hit than do away with any part of evolt.  If we truly care
about this community, we need to do our best to keep it all going, not
just pieces of it.

jeremy